- Be on lunar spellbook
- any blackjack, any pickaxe
- 1 astral, 1 fire and 3 water runes, 1 empty waterskin
- a slayer helm
- keris (Osman if lost) and a light source
- 1 yew log and a tinderbox
- 5 mithril bars and a hammer
- weight reducing armor, 1 stamina potion
- a weapon to kill a dust devil
- Food armor and weapon to kill the Kalphite queen
Desert amulet 2 or a Nardah teleport scroll
approx 600 gp
Camulet (1+ charge)
1 teleport to the kalphite queen
Quests: The feud, Dream mentor, DT and contact
Skills: 10def, 45mine, 50 att, 60 fm, 65 slay, 65 thief, 68 magic, 68 smith, 70 agil
the def and att can’t be boosted
1) knock-out and pickpocket a menaphite thug.
2) do a lap around the agility course here. 3:39
3) Run south to the smoke dungeon with smoke devils and Fareed. Before entering the well: use the humidify spell to fill at least 1 waterskin. This must be done in the desert heat.
4) enter the well and kill 1 smoke devil 5:15
5) Teleport to Enakhra’s dungeon and exit it. Go to the quarry and mine some granite. 5:51
6) run East, SE to the north side of the pyramid then go to the back of the pyramid. Enter the hole to the throne room. Change your spellbook to ancient magicks.
Change it back if you want.
7) Teleport to Nardah.
Enter mayor's house and go to the balcony where you burn 1 yew log.
pray at the altar of Elid
8) go to the carpet. Next to it is an anvil, use it to make a mithril platebody
9) Travel to Pollnivneach and then to Sophanem via flying carpet.
Go to the Sophanem bank and prepare to fight a locust rider. Get some food, armor, keris, prayer potion and a light source.
- Climb down the ladder and go east. Kill the scarab mage, this will count as a lucust rider. 10:14
10) Teleport to any bank and prepare to fight the kalphite queen.
After you’ve defeated it, return to Jarr in Shantey pass to claim your rewards which are:
- 1 xp lamp which grants 15k xp in any skill lvl 50+
- all carpet rides are free
- pharaoh’s sceptre now holds up to 6 charges
- option to move the camulet teleport to the dungeon entrance instead of the inside
- Zahur, in Nardah’s herblore shop, will trade noted unfinished potions for noted clean herbs, noted vials of water and 200 coins each potion