This Naive Bayes Classifier tutorial video will introduce you to the basic concepts of Naive Bayes classifier, what is Naive Bayes and Bayes theorem, conditional probability concepts used in Bayes theorem, where is Naive Bayes classifier used, how Naive Bayes algorithm works with solved examples, advantages of Naive Bayes. By the end of this video, you will also implement Naive Bayes algorithm for text classification in Python.
The topics covered in this Naive Bayes video are as follows:
1. What is Naive Bayes? ( 01:06 )
2. Naive Bayes and Machine Learning ( 05:45 )
3. Why do we need Naive Bayes? ( 05:46 )
4. Understanding Naive Bayes Classifier ( 06:30 )
5. Advantages of Naive Bayes Classifier ( 20:17 )
6. Demo - Text Classification using Naive Bayes ( 22:36 )
To learn more about Machine Learning, subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
You can also go through the Slides here: https://goo.gl/Cw9wqy
#NaiveBayes #MachineLearningAlgorithms #DataScienceCourse #DataScience #SimplilearnMachineLearning
- - - - - - - -
Simplilearn’s Machine Learning course will make you an expert in Machine Learning, a form of Artificial Intelligence that automates data analysis to enable computers to learn and adapt through experience to do specific tasks without explicit programming. You will master Machine Learning concepts and techniques including supervised and unsupervised learning, mathematical and heuristic aspects, hands-on modeling to develop algorithms and prepare you for the role of Machine Learning Engineer
Why learn Machine Learning?
Machine Learning is rapidly being deployed in all kinds of industries, creating a huge demand for skilled professionals. The Machine Learning market size is expected to grow from USD 1.03 billion in 2016 to USD 8.81 billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 44.1% during the forecast period.
You can gain in-depth knowledge of Machine Learning by taking our Machine Learning certification training course. With Simplilearn’s Machine Learning course, you will prepare for a career as a Machine Learning engineer as you master concepts and techniques including supervised and unsupervised learning, mathematical and heuristic aspects, and hands-on modeling to develop algorithms. Those who complete the course will be able to:
1. Master the concepts of supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning concepts and modeling.
2. Gain practical mastery over principles, algorithms, and applications of Machine Learning through a hands-on approach which includes working on 28 projects and one capstone project.
3. Acquire thorough knowledge of the mathematical and heuristic aspects of Machine Learning.
4. Understand the concepts and operation of support vector machines, kernel SVM, Naive Bayes, decision tree classifier, random forest classifier, logistic regression, K-nearest neighbors, K-means clustering and more.
5. Model a wide variety of robust Machine Learning algorithms including deep learning, clustering, and recommendation systems
The Machine Learning Course is recommended for:
1. Developers aspiring to be a data scientist or Machine Learning engineer
2. Information architects who want to gain expertise in Machine Learning algorithms
3. Analytics professionals who want to work in Machine Learning or artificial intelligence
4. Graduates looking to build a career in data science and Machine Learning
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/big-data-and-analytics/machine-learning-certification-training-course?utm_campaign=Naive-Bayes-Classifier-l3dZ6ZNFjo0&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more information about Simplilearn’s courses, visit:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simp...
- Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0