• Counselling Guruji is our latest product & a well-structured program that answers all your queries related to Career/GATE/NET/PSU’s/Private Sector etc.
You can register for the program at: https://goo.gl/forms/ZmLB2XwoCIKppDh92
You can check out the brochure at: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.knowledgegate.in/guruji/counselling_guruji_brochure.pdf&sa=D&ust=1553069285684000&usg=AFQjCNFaTk4Pnid0XYyZoDTlAtDPUGcxNA
• Link for the complete playlist of Digital Electronics is:
• Links for the books that we recommend for Digital Electronics are:
1. Digital Logic & Computer Design (Writer : Morris Mano) (Publisher: Pearson) https://amzn.to/2CbCWs8
2. Digital Fundamentals (Writer: R. P. Jain,Thomas L. Floyd )(Publisher : Pearson) https://amzn.to/2NUrHJ3
3. Digital Circuits and Design (Writer:S Salivahanan, S Arivazhagan) (Publisher:Vikas Publishing House Pvt Ltd.) https://amzn.to/2XKBVjQ
4. Digital Systems: Principles and Applications (Writer:Neal S. Widmer, Gregory L. Moss Ronald J. Tocci) (Publisher:Pearson) https://amzn.to/2ENyWyt
• Check out our website http://www.knowledgegate.in/
• Please spare some time and fill this form so that we can know about you and what you think about us:
• Your review/recommendation and some words can help validating our quality of content and work. So, Please do the following: -
1) Give us a 5 star review with comment on Google
2) Follow our Facebook page and give us a 5 star review with comments
3) Follow us on Instagram
4)Follow us on Quora
• Links for Hindi playlist of other Subjects are:
Graph Theory: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmXKhU9FNesS7GpOddHDX3ZCl86_cwcIn
Group Theory: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmXKhU9FNesQrSgLxm6zx3XxH_M_8n3LA
Set Theory: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmXKhU9FNesTSqP8hWDncxpCj8a4uzmu7
Data Structures: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmXKhU9FNesRRy20Hjr2GuQ7Y6wevfsc5
Computer Networks: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmXKhU9FNesSjFbXSZGF8JF_4LVwwofCd
• About this video:
This video explains the designing of a counter in digital electronics in Hindi for GATE, NET, PSU and university exam. How to design a counter for a given counting sequence, step by step explanation, designing a counter using T flip flop is discussed in detail in Hindi.
Steps to design a counter for a counting sequence:
1. Find the no. of FF required using the formula, for 2n clock pulse, n flip flops are needed.
2. Make the table of Present state and next state using the counting provided.
3. Find the excitation values of the FF for the states.
4. Write the expression for output in terms of Input
5. Arrange the counter as per expression.
counter designing synchronous, designing a counter circuit, designing of synchronous counter, designing of counter, counter designing synchronous, designing counter circuit, designing a counter circuit, counter design digital logic, counter design digital electronics, counter design digital, design counter d flip flop, counter design example in Hindi, digital electronics for gate,digital electronics basics, digital electronics in hindi,digital electronics number system,digital electronics revision,digital electronics and logic design,digital electronics adder,digital electronics and circuits,digital electronics bca,digital electronics boolean algebra,digital electronics by sanchit jain,digital electronics btech,b tech digital electronics,digital electronics circuit,digital electronics combinational circuits,digital electronics classes,digital electronics conversion,digital electronics decoder,digital electronics decimal to binary,digital electronics demultiplexer,digital electronics design,digital electronics definition,digital electronics de morgan's theorem,digital electronics engineering,digital electronics ece,digital electronics engineering lectures,digital electronics english,digital electronics for gate cse,digital electronics for gate exam,digital electronics full lecture,digital electronics gate,digital electronics gate lectures in hindi,digital electronics gate lectures in english,digital electronics gate solved questions,digital electronics gate 2019,